Monday, November 06, 2006

The Noon Update...

So at about 4:00am I went walking because I was tired of cleaning and I didn't think I could sleep. By the time I got home I was ready to lay down for a while until...I realized I was locked out! Yes, the battery for the keyless entry on the garage door died. Thankfully, I had my cell phone and called hubby at 5:00am to let me in the house. He didn't even know I'd left nor had had any contractions at all! He was still in happy dreamland.
Long story short, I had my last contraction at 5:30am and fell asleep shortly afterwards. Needless to say, I was so bummed that the labor didn't labor long enough to get a baby out. However (AND MEN, DON'T READ PAST THIS POINT!), I'm still bleeding, my cerivx is still softening and doing whatever they do, and I'm still contracting but very infrequently (a few times an hour). The contractions do hurt, unfortunately. Maybe more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenna,
I can't wait to hear good news!!!
I pray that the baby will slide out like a slippery bar of soap!

Love,
Bath&BodyWorks