Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I lost 12" in 24 hours and you can, too!





There is no dieting involved, in fact, you can almost eat anything you want! Just give birth to a healthy baby girl! Yes, I did say GIRL. And all this time we thought it was a boy. The nice thing about a girl is that we've known what to name a girl all this time we just never actually thought it would be a little femme. And here is Bug, with a second sister. His first one keeps him on his toes so I'm interested to see what a second one will do. So far, both Peanut and Bug love their little Chickadee. And they will until she starts to steal their toys! :)

2 comments:

cj said...

Congratulations! You'll love having two girls. And the girls will love having a sister. Now, get back in bed and rest.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm working on this method of weight loss as fast as I can! Personally, I shooting for 15 pounds instead of 12. I think I lost about 30 pounds in 5 days when I had Elizabeth. : ) Most of that was water retention, but is sure felt good when it was gone!