Thursday, August 17, 2006

Flotsam and Jetsam

Yes, we got ourselves a couple of barn cats. Why would a family with 3 of the 4 members very allergic to cats get cats? Because we want them to eat the voles and rabbits in our yard. However, until they're big enough, they're eating premium cat food from Wal-Mart. As the preggy in the house, and as the very allergic cat-hater, I simply refuse to have anything to do with them. And I actually think that the area coyotes and foxes will have themselves a tasty treat at our kitties expense. Although I hate them, I'd like to name them. Listed are a few of my favorite choices:
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Frick and Frack
  • Flotsam and Jetsam
  • Fox Food and Din-Din
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you put a highly allergic child in the same room as a cat? Well, now I know. Poor Bug had a very bad day. Thankfully, we took the cats back to their barn the very same evening. We no longer have the little pests.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, Jenna!
Poor Bug!
I had to actually call my husband over to see the pic of your sweet boy! What an allergic reaction!!!
But before we marvelled at the cat-fiasco, I was looking at how utterly beautiful your kids are! Especially in the flower field! Wow! And can you post a picture of your cute pregant self??
:)
We think of you often,
Love,
The Bath&BodyWorks Girl who now plays Catan & who you told that hilarious joke to, about the secret hand-signs that the blind couple agreed upon. :)
:)
I don't want to be identified in the blogosphere just yet.
Give the fam. our love!

The Mama of the House said...

I've seriously tried to get my hands on some good stuff but they keep the bins locked up. They have some nerve!