Monday, January 04, 2010

Day 3: Fisherman's Wharf and Mount Tamalpais




These are photos from Mount Tamalpais. I have to first tell you that I took so many photos of this area, most of them hazy, but all lovely. These are a few of my favorites but so many were amazing. I could've sat in that area and just read books all day long. That tree represents one of my favorite places of all time.






So I knocked out the obligatory Bay tour by boat. I have to say that while I really didn't want to get back into town--the country suits me so much better--I was so thankful I didn't blow off my tour of the Bay. It was a hazy day in San Francisco so I didn't get the photos I really wanted but I was incredibly impressed nonetheless. The Golden Gate bridge is an incredible sight to behold. The first drive across it I wanted to jump out and just walk the span. Here is the problem: fisherman's wharf was MUCH better the next day and if I'd known that I might've skipped my boat ride...but it's all unpredictable when I go on adventures alone.

No comments: