Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another beautiful baby enters our family!



I truly believe that all women who birth more than one child harbor self-deprecation in the depths of their psyches. Yes, this includes me! Since labor and delivery are so close to the forefront of my mind right now, the mere idea of doing this again is horrifying. After numbers 2,3 and now 4 came into the world my wonderful husband looked at me and said, "I can't believe you were willing to do that again."

With all that said, I truly was willing to do it again. Why? Because as hard and terrifying as labor is, those precious little babies are so worth it. Just looking at these photos that my friend CJ took will show you just how true that is. He is a beautiful boy and I'm so thankful he's finally out!

Stats:

Born on Friday, February 8, 2008
6:09am
20 3/4" long
7 pounds 14 ounces
14" head

Sadly, he is still unnamed. We keep going back and forth about this because neither of us have a name that we just love enough to fight for. But in the next few days we'll have to make a decision. Hopefully, it will be the right one!

3 comments:

Michelle D said...

Oh my goodness, he is gorgeous! A boy! How perfect:) Jenna, you are an awesome superwoman - I want to hear the birth story:) Congratulations to you all and hugs from us.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are very excited for you!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Jenna! He is sooo handsome! Cannot wait to meet him! congratulations! Two boys and two girls how wonderful:) You guys do make beautiful babies :)God Bless!
Love ya,
Christine