Thursday, May 03, 2007

Deer and Rabbit Food 1/2 Off




Our beautiful neighborhood is chock full of deer and rabbits. In fact, the latter live under our front porch and I'd smoke them out if I thought I could get their dead bodies out afterwards. It's not that they aren't fun for the kids to chase but they eat my blossoms. And I don't like it. Yes, they were here first it's just that I don't care! And they breed much too quickly!

But I digress, my mom-in-law (who is wonderful) gave me some "flower money" for my birthday (she knows the way to her daughter's heart!) and boy, did I use it! My neighbor let me know that WalMart had daffodils and tulips 1/2 off and so I went and loaded up. They were nearly 6" tall already and on the verge of blooming. They are lovely! Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

cj said...

The flowers are beautiful.