Monday, April 30, 2007

My Beautiful Three




Now that the snow has passed we spend most of our days outdoors. Okay, the older 2 spend most of their days outdoors and I lounge around inside mopping, sweeping, and doing laundry. Maybe "lounge" isn't the word. But I have been tidying up the yard and getting ready to plant the veggies. I love Spring!


Bug is now 5 and very tall for his age. He's learning to read and I'm learning patience (sort of). I've immersed myself in various curricula trying to decide which is the very best for us to use in the fall for homeschooling. Sorry, Little Man, but you're about to get educated!

Peanut is still a tad shy and loves playing by herself--especially when the neighborhood is over during the day. And the neighborhood is almost always over for the day! The little braniac will also be learning to read soon--in the fall--and I daresay she'll be a faster learner than her brother. She's a bibliophile and "does Reading lessons" with us daily.

Kiki is scared to death of her siblings. If they even look at her she makes scary disgruntled noises. Frankly, I don't blame her. Peanut took her up the stairs (obviously, I didn't know it) and then allowed her to fall down the stairs. Not a great experience for a 5 month old. And is she ever the complainer! If there's even a tiny little thing she doesn't like then we all know it immediately. BUT, her smile and her kicking feet thrill my soul! She will be her brother's sister to the core--a fighter and a charmer. I can't wait to see how she grows!

No comments: