Monday, December 03, 2007

It's been way too long....

Well, since it's been so long I hardly know what to say. Kiki has turned 1 year old and I have 2 torturous months of pregnancy left. Homeschooling is wonderful and I am really loving it. It's just so much fun to actively watch my children learn new things. On Wednesday next I get to scrapbook and I've ordered and organized my photos for that. Hubby has the new car itch (and he really does need a new car) so any day now I'm expecting him to show up driving something I've never laid eyes on before. Yes, he does that. He up and buys cars and then brings them home. Thankfully, he has impeccable taste.



Now, does anyone want to come and clean my kitchen cabinet doors? That is my next looming project.



Here are some mostly-up-to-date photos for your viewing pleasure. For those of you who have spent any time at our house, you will recognize the front yard where that stag is lounging. Truly, it was amazing to be so close to it!




4 comments:

Suzann said...

So super to hear from you! I was beginning to wonder..... I thought you'd had the baby by now - and that's why we hadn't heard from you. Everyone looks great! I'll be anixously waiting to hear of the new baby :0) Having it at home again? Wanna hear how it goes. Blessings. --

cj said...

Happy Birthday, Kiki!! That's really cool to have a deer lounging in your front yard like that.

The Mama of the House said...

Nope--no baby. Trust me, when the baby comes I'll be posting twice a day just to show you all how cute my newborns are! ;) Sorry--I've just been tired and lazy. Yikes!

Krista said...

Oh, please, like you've been 'lazy.' More like you're tired and prioritizing other projects besides blogging.

It is nice to hear from you, though. Can't wait to see the baby pictures!