Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Budgie Buddy Pooped on Me

I am sure you're wondering what exactly a "budgie buddy" is. Well, it is a little obnoxious bird that pooped on me. Yes, I know birds have no sphincter muscles and I walked into the building on purpose to see the birds. But I didn't want to get pooped on. Regardless, Bug had several of the birds land on his popsicle stick and he even tried to pet one (it wouldn't let him!). One landed on his arm but it scared Bug and the bird flew away. Now, however, he's a bird feeding champ!

And this is what our little Kiki did at the zoo...nosh on my apple core. But she sure was happy!


This baby giraffe had no qualms about Bug petting him for a while. Do you think he might be a bit too used to humans?

And here are the poopers.... No, not my kids, the birds!


1 comment:

cj said...

The Budgie Buddies were really cool. Did you not read the sign on the door that said something like, "If you come in, you will get pooped on?" I got pooped on too, because I didn't see the sign.