Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just in Time for Christmas!



Well, for those of you who know John Fountain, and those who don't, he's apparently illustrated a children's book with his fiancee as the celebrated author. I'm sure it's a delightful book and I've ordered my own copy. The kiddos will get an extra gift this year! If you want your own, see the URL below!

While I haven't read it, the book cover looks adorable and funny.
'Birthday Wishes' is a story told entirely in rhyme about about twins who take 'sibling rivalry' to a whole new level when they discover that every year their birthday wishes actually come true. As we all know, siblings are prone to wicked pranks, and thus begins their 'wishing war' as they induce all manner of horrors on one another whenever their birthday comes around. (note: I plagurized this last bit from John's blog--look to the left for his URL--so you all would at least know something of what it's about.)

1 comment:

Leigh Hope said...

Thanks! I hope you love it!