Thursday, October 26, 2006

Our Second Snow Storm...




Okay, the weather is absolutely bizarre. Two significant snowstorms in October is truly unheard of. Granted, it always snows on Halloween. Always. Without fail. But before that we rarely have anything considered real snow before then. My hubby, you know, the workaholic man I married, even closed up the shop and was home by 11:00am. And he's a Michigander--not at all afraid of a little thing like a blizzard.
The little Peanut Pie came inside because her tongue was getting cold. Yes, her tongue! My children are wonderful!
Plus, I think I might be having this baby today. No, not because I'm having contractions, but because we're in a blizzard, my midwife wouldn't get here on time and the power keeps flickering. Murphy's Law dictates that a baby delivery is in the near future!
But truly, I love this weather! By the by, it's supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow!

3 comments:

Leigh Hope Fountain said...

Wow. Your stomach is gargantuan! But you don't look fat at all - you look great - and the henna tattoo is rad. I love tattoos too, and John doesn't. I've got one though that I obtained at 18, just when it was legal. Fortunately, it's tasteful and John doesn't mind it. Happy birthing!

The Mama of the House said...

Thank you! I'm seriously hoping my birthing is, in fact, happy. And, yes, it is gargantuan. Thankfully, it'll be gone soon!

cj said...

I love the bright pink snowsuit! It's so fun to see your photos so quickly.