Thursday, March 09, 2006

Crazy Quotes

Today I'm copying my dear friend Michelle and putting down for all time some of the insane things my son thinks about. Yes, it's a bit embarrassing but funny, anyway.

We went to a baby shower on Saturday. I was explaining the day's agenda to the curious almost-4-year-old in the house and told him about said shower. Bug then asked me if we were going to take our clothes off. Trust me, that is never a good idea!

A few Sundays ago, Papa was preparing Bug for church when our little man proudly proclaimed that boys have penises and girls have diarrhea. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say much more than WOW. No wonder it takes so long for boys to come around to the idea of girls.

Kevin James Bywater said...

Boys stay dummer than a bag of hammers for an aweful long time. Their brains done r-u-n-n-o-f-t.